Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Compilations

Let me know if u want this HeartVibe Volz. Just send me an email: crazyvinch820@yahoo.com


My previous releases:


HeartVibe Vol.1


Due to MASSIVE emails about Heartvibe Vol.1... Uploaded and sharing it now.. Sorry to those who waited LONG TIME..
Download HeartVibe Vol.1 HERE

Heartvibe Vol.2




An Old Skool Collab album With My Man Dj Nuold:




Links

1. Intro By Dj Cowboy


2. Rumpshaker


3. Do You Wanna Get Funky


4. Jamborre


5. Return Of The Mack


6. It's All Good


7. Back To Life


8. Walk This Way


9. Just Get Up And Dance


10. Let's Talk About Sex


11. Dont Stop The Rock


Outro By Dj Nuold



FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

5 comments:

TyaJayzE said...

HEARTVIBES are d best..=) world class...

jezus_juice said...

ASV Dj's saved my life!!!! The Dj's put out great work.. Big ups to Dj Cowboy and Dj Nuold.

djdense14 said...

dj cowboy send me naman links ng heart vibe vol.2 at we take ya back to the old skool please?? here's my email add mixxtape.wade@yahoo.com
Thank's in advance! GODBLESS!!! =)

Anonymous said...

man yall da bomb u think yal can share heart vibe vol 1 n 2???? my email is crazyboifosho@aim.com

dj lob said...

hi there. u guys from asv really rocks, min i start playing ur numbers people go crazzy, i am dj lobsang from Bangalore india, i am a resident of hip hop club call fusion lounge and u guys tracks are very useful for me, i swear people go really crazzy as sooon as i start playing asv remixes, i play ur numbers all 7days in a week, would love to get more numbers from you guys, here is my e mail add thupten695@yahoo.com or mrgyaltsen@gmail.com, thanks for the great work guys, love u all,