Saturday, July 4, 2009

"A Tribute to Michael Jackson"




Please do not ask me for a link

Album available ONLY at www.asvremix.com


Some people mail me, some people post comments about the link..

IF you go to ASV Remix site JUST to get the link, YOU CANT! you must register, follow d rules like "POST INTRODUCTION" and be active to join the "FORUM" , then youll get what you need, at the same time, gain more friends in d internet.

Whoever join the forum for just the link and break the rules will get banned.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ASV REMIX RULES!!! showin love to dj cowboy

Anonymous said...

Hi dj cowboy great tracks,holmes,love the compilation,please keep me up to date.much love and respect.djjazzynice@yahoo.com

Logics8 said...

I can't find the link on the ASV website
logics8@gmail.com

neopevz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dj Cowboy said...

u went there just for the link?

ofcourse u cant find it.. coz u have to register and must follow d simple rules like posting introduction and join the "forum", not just to get tracks...

Anonymous said...

nice remix... i hope got will give u more ideas afther this from dj apple.kittyepul@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi.dj cowboy nice remix!!

ghostface_stc@hotmail.com

please

thanks

Anonymous said...

hey cowboy.. can u send me the link for "a tribute to MJ"..?? thx... have a nice day.. (lowashah20@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

YO COWBOY I LOVE YOUR REMIXERS MAN NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MJ TRIBUTE WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SEND ME THE LINK TO
DJLIGHTNING09@HOTMAIL.COM

LOVE YOUR WORK PEACE :)

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO LISTEN MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE RMX BY:ASV REMIX //DJ COWBOY.CAN U GIVE ME THE LINK..delaflor_jeremy@yahoo.com

frm:dj kox//dipolog city philippines

Anonymous said...

hi dj cowboy, im a new member, i dont know where to get the link can you tell me how? tnx

Anonymous said...

dj cowboy gud am, can u send me the link of the vol.11

tony said...

hot remixes!!!